Monday, March 9, 2015

Tune in to Canadian Quilt Talk

Hi everyone:

Have you heard of Canadian Quilt Talk? Okay, it's not just a bunch of Canadian quilters getting together to stitch and chat! Canadian Quilt Talk is a podcast hosted by Brandy Maslowski. Brandy talks with expert quilting guests about quilts, fibre arts, and other quilt-related items. There's a new show every Thursday and I'm thrilled to let you know that this week's guest is... me!

I was very flattered to be a guest on Canadian Quilt Talk and it was so great to chat with Brandy about quilting and my latest venture: on-line teaching.  I had the opportunity to talk about my on-line course, Essential Guide to Fusible Web Appliqué on Curious.com as well as other works in progress.

If you haven't had a chance to check out my course yet, here's a short video to show you some of the comprehensive content in Essential Guide to Fusible Web Appliqué. To view all the lessons in the course, just click here.




I hope you'll tune in to Canadian Quilt Talk on Thursday, March 12, 2015 to listen to the entire podcast on Brandy's website or on iTunes.

Remember to subscribe to Canadian Quilt Talk so you won't miss out on any of the informative episodes. 



No comments: