Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Telecast Thursday on a Wednesday

Hi everyone:
I know it's a day early, but I wanted to send this post out before Christmas. 

As Christmas Day falls on a Thursday this year and New Year's Day will also be on a Thursday next year (yes, it will be 2015 then!), I didn't want to interrupt your holiday celebrations with a quilting video. I'm sure that you are visiting with friends and enjoying the season with relatives. I hope you're taking a break from your normal routines and deadlines. I'll be doing the same thing, so I've put Telecast Thursday on hold until next year. 

You can catch up with Telecast Thursday on January 8, 2015 when a new video will be published.

I wish you a peaceful and joyful holiday season and hope you get some quilty goodies from Santa.
Christmas Kitty by Jamie Hirst for Chatterbox Quilts



No comments: