Thursday, October 9, 2014

Telecast Thursday - Got 15 Minutes? Episode 2

Hi everyone:

Welcome to Telecast Thursday! 
This week I am continuing my series of helpful ideas for using just 15 minutes of your day to move you forward on your quilting projects. 

In this week's episode, I'll show you how you can use those 15 minutes to help get your fabric ready for your current or upcoming quilt pattern. You can view this video on my Youtube channel or find it below.




There are many more videos in this series, so be sure to subscribe to my Youtube channel, to receive automatic notifications when new videos are posted. You can also just click on the logo in the top right corner of any video to allow you to subscribe to my channel.

If you have tips for how to use just 15 minutes a day on a quilt or sewing project, please let me know in the comments below.

Happy quilting!

No comments: