Thursday, September 18, 2014

Telecast Thursday - And Now for Something a Little Bigger

Hi everyone:

Welcome to Telecast Thursday. Can you believe that we're already halfway through September? Even though we're not at the end of the month yet, we are at the end of this playlist - for now. I intend to add more videos to this playlist in the future with information and practical advice about the Singer Featherweight sewing machines as well as details about my latest addition to my Singer collection. Yes, I have added another machine to the group, but I'm not telling you any more about it right now. And no, I don't have a problem with this obsession!

In this final (for now) video in this series, I'll show you another vintage Singer machine, but this one is a little different. I did promise you something bigger this week, didn't I? 
I acquired this machine and its table for the same amount of money that it would've sold brand-new. Not too bad a deal I don't think with the 50+ year gap in purchase date.

If you haven't already subscribed to my Youtube channel, be sure to do so to receive automatic notifications when new videos are posted.

Do you own a Singer 99-13? I'd love to hear about your vintage sewing machine obsession in the comments below.


No comments: