Monday, December 2, 2013

New Christmas Pattern

Hi everyone:

I'm excited to release my latest pattern, Christmas Lanterns. This is a pieced design using half-square triangles and squares. I used a modern Christmas fabric for the sample, which is a real departure for me! 
Christmas Lanterns designed in Electric Quilt 7
I liked the combination of deep red, aqua and white, rather than the traditional green and red that I would usually use.
Christmas Lanterns in modern fabrics
In addition to Christmas lanterns, you can also find other seasonal patterns, such as Bundle Up and Snowflakes a' Fallin' in my website store. 
Bundle Up table runner
Snowflakes a' Fallin' table runner
These are all easy patterns to create and make excellent gifts - Christmas is coming, you know!

Now I'm off to work on some Christmas gifts of my own. 

No comments: