Thursday, January 19, 2012

Chatterbox Quilts' New Project



Hi everyone:

I am so excited to tell you about a new project that I've been working on - videos! My husband has been working very hard at helping me with some quilt videos and you'll soon be seeing these on my Youtube channel. Did you know that I had a Youtube channel? Well, I do and you'll be able to see all of my videos there. 

While we don't have a video studio, Gary's been able to transform our basement into one with the help of a few panels, props and the right lighting. It's surprising how much more there is than just make up and dialogue to produce a video! To start, you have to have a photogenic and talented host, but since we couldn't afford one, I'm it:) Then, once the filming is finished, there is the editing and post-production work, which is Gary's job. My work, being the talent, is done while his is just starting and this can take much longer than the actual filming. 

Here's a sneak peek at what we've been doing. While these aren't quite ready for primetime yet, I hope to be releasing these on a weekly basis soon. Subscribe to my Youtube channel to be notified when these are released. 


 I'm always looking for new video ideas, so I hope you'll leave a comment below with your suggestions.

4 comments:

Lee D said...

Oh Kim this is so exciting. Trailer looks great. Must go subscribe to your YouTube channel. Stay warm

kc said...

Looks like Gary's had as much fun as you! He's sure got some pretty cool effects going on!

Diane McGregor said...

Looks very professional.

Chatterbox Quilts said...

Thanks for the comments, ladies! Look for the first video to be uploaded soon.